Business Honor Roll
Our Business Honor Roll Program is more than a corporate sponsorship. It’s an invitation to join a circle of community leaders, all working together to create opportunities for Hoosiers who are blind or visually impaired. Together, we can lead our communities into a future of equality and diversity.
Our Business Honor Roll Program offers a win-win partnership. Through this program, you provide high-impact support to essential programs. Your support will be life-changing for Hoosiers who are blind or visually impaired. In return, we provide meaningful opportunities for community service and networking with fellow business leaders.
As a member of the Business Honor Roll Program, your support will help us:
- Reduce the 70% unemployment rate for people who are blind or visually impaired
- Provide rehabilitation services that empower Hoosiers to live with independence and confidence
- Deliver our programs and services at no charge to Hoosiers who are blind or visually impaired
- Build awareness in the community about the need to create opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired
- Forward our vision of equality for people who are blind or visually impaired
Our current Business Honor Roll members include:
Altria Group, Aflac-John Montgomery, Ansell Healthcare, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Ascent, Automatic Irrigation Supply Company, AvKARE, Big Red Liquors, Cardinal Health, Elite Beverages, Emmis Communications, EMP Technical Group, Eye Can See, Inc. First Merchants Bank, Frost, Brown, Todd, Indianapolis Yellow Cab, Langham Logistics, LM Henderson, Medline Industries, Inc., Merrill Lynch, Molnlycke, NAPA Balkamp, N-tara, Pivot Marketing, Priority Press, Quigley Investments, Silver Creek Engineering, Smart Partners Alliance, Steel Dynamics, The Media Guy, The National Bank of Indianapolis, Tx: Team, Tynan Equipment, UPS, USI Insurance Services, Walmart
For more information on joining the Business Honor Roll, contact:
Director of Development