Ordering your health and safety products from Bosma not only makes good business sense--it makes a difference in your community. Bosma provides meaningful employment for people who are blind or visually impaired.
When you purchase items from Bosma Enterprises, you're helping us further our mission to reduce the 70 percent unemployment rate among people who are blind or visually impaired. We offer you the very best medical supplies and durable safety items. They are packaged and shipped in our Bosma production facility by people who are blind or visually impaired.
For more information, or to place an order, email email@example.com customer service or call 1-800-362-5463.
Protect the hands from all types of hazards: chemicals, particulates, biologicals, and other contaminants.
- Food service
Glove materials available
- Nitrile: 100% latex-free, provides exceptional puncture and chemical resistance
- Latex: Superior elasticity and tensile strength
- Vinyl: A low cost, latex-free alternative for housekeeping and food handling
- Sterile: For surgical procedures
- Non-sterile: Can be used in a variety of activities excluding a required sterile environment
- Latex-free: With all the benefits of a natural rubber latex (NRL) glove
- Powder-free: Reduces spreading hazardous substances, lessens irritation and allergic reactions
- Smooth: For better tactile sensitivity
- Textured: For better grip
This disposable kit allows for faster turnover of an operating room suite and facilitates infection control. Download the PDF.
This kit contains a disposable gown, blanket, lift sheet and pillow. The Ambulance Pack is used in the ER for patient admission, by nursing staff for admitted patients, and for ambulance transporters in transporting a patient between medical facilities. The Ambulance Pack also reduces linen loss. Download the PDF.
Personal Protection Kit
The Personal Protection Kit is designed to protect an individual from germs spread by coughing and sneezing and from germs transferred by hand or hard surfaces. Each kit is designed to protect one person for one month. Download the PDF.
This comprehensive kit contains essential supplies designed to meet the basic needs of an individual in a variety of emergency situations. Each kit is designed to last an individual for 24-48 hours. Download the PDF.
Personal Hygiene Kits
The Personal Hygiene Kits come complete with the necessary personal care items. These customizable kits are perfect for shelter and emergency programs. Download the PDF.