Flexible Fulfillment options for Every Business
From e-commerce startups to complex manufacturing operations, Bosma Enterprises has a solution designed to meet your needs. And if we don’t, there’s nothing we enjoy more than collaborating with our customers to find a better, more efficient way to fulfill your orders.
Consumers have come to expect orders to arrive fast and without complication. Major companies have set the bar high, offering two-day shipping and other logistics challenges for smaller companies without the resources. With Bosma as your third-party partner, you can compete with those large companies. Customized services, including pick-and-pack fulfillment, can be tailored to accommodate complex orders and prevent delays, which cost your business time and money.
- Exceptional customer service and communication – We utilize the Salesforce platform, making it easy for customers to integrate with our operation.
- Accuracy rate of over 99% – Our employees get the job done right the first time, saving customers time and money.
- Scalable fulfillment – We work with companies of all sizes, scaling fulfillment services for them as they grow.
- Ample warehousing space – With over 160,000 square feet of warehouse space, we ensure a dependable storage solution for customers. Our telecommunication services are compliant with Section 889 of 2019 NDAA for our customers’ security.
- Discount freight rates – Shipments arrive promptly and safely at a competitive rate.
- Multiple ISO certifications – Bosma is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 certified. Our facilities include an ISO Class 8 Clean Room for packing medical supplies.
- Full-service contract packaging for clients who need assistance with packaging, assembling and kitting products.
Our Fulfillment Process
- Taking your order – We ensure that all information entered at our e-commerce site is accurate, then finalized.
- Processing your order – Our software can sync with a customer’s checkout system to ensure the order is processed by the right department. We then provide the customer with the order’s arrival date.
- Selecting and preparing your order for shipping – Our team selects your items from inventory. They weigh, label and package the shipment carefully and accurately.
- Shipping your order – Our delivery partners ensure your order is shipped safely and efficiently.
- Handling returns – We accommodate our customers’ return policies and inspect items before returning them to inventory.