Be a part of our mission
We know you are passionate about Bosma's mission. Take it to the next level by hosting a fundraiser for Bosma Visionary Opportunities Foundation. Reach out to your own network of friends, family and co-workers about holding an event.
Not sure what kind of event to plan? Here are a few fun ideas to get you started:
- Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook – Ask your friends and family on Facebook to support our mission. Find out more here.
- Honor and Memorial Gifts – Recognize a family member or friend and their accomplishments by making an honorary or memorial gift in their name. We will send a tribute letter recognizing the gift.
- Third-Party FUNdraisers – Host your own event to benefit Bosma Visionary Opportunities Foundation. From a lemonade stand to a car show, we would love to have you be a part of our efforts to change lives. If you need help planning your FUNdraiser, contact us at 317-871-2177. Here are just a few ideas:
- Auction: Hold a silent or live auction.
- Dine and Donate: Grab some friends and host a Dine and Donate at your favorite restaurant.
- Dine in the Dark Fundraiser & Wine Tasting: Host a fundraiser in the comfort of your own home with friends to dine under sleep shades and conduct a blind wine tasting.
After your event, you can mail the money raised to:
Bosma Visionary Opportunities Foundation
6270 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Thank you for taking time and hosting an event to change the lives of Hoosiers who are blind.