Get Ready to Work
Preparation is key to anyone trying to find the right job. But for people who are blind or visually impaired, it is imperative.
We work diligently to provide job training, vocational skills and career coaching to assure our clients over age 18 are fully prepared to successfully enter today’s workforce.
Our team then works with clients to locate viable job opportunities. In addition, we work with employers to answer questions and to help clients with their transition to their new workplace.
Funded through donors to the Bosma Visionary Opportunities Foundation.
How We Prepare You for Work
- Career coaching
- Job search and matching
- Interviewing skills
- Assistive technology consulting
- Wage and benefits planning
- On-site coaching
- Little or no cost for clients
- Available to Indiana residents over age 18 experiencing vision loss
- Certain eligibility requirements may apply